Friday 3 April 2009

A little bit of sun and...

Here in Manchester:

- People hurry to the closer terrace to have some drinks. Today when I was coming back from the Uni, I noticed a rumbling all around me coming from people gathered and chattering in those terraces. I still can hear people at the Rain Bar across the street enjoying some good time (its now half past nine).

- The girl's skirts suddenly lose an inch or two. I have to say I've never seen such long legs or such short mini-skirts. Hurray!! I also have to say that one can see mini-skirts, cleavages and open-back dresses all year round. This girls are crazy I'm telling ya!

- People start wearing sandals, short trousers and sleeveless shirts.

And all of this happens while it's barely above 10C and I still can see my breath while walking (and not for the spiced curry I ate earlier).

On other things... I've found that I just can't stop writing!! but sadly not PhD related stuff but more silly things for the new blog. I hope I can keep the enthusiasm even though nobody is gonna read all this. I'm also feeling attracted to the idea of using more Spanish in the blog...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment