Friday 3 April 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

In a world were you cannot just ask for a cup of coffee (or tea) without having to make an inconceivable amount of split second decisions in front of a bored looking cashier (decide if it is gonna be short or long (whatever happened to small, medium or big?), real or fake milk, decaf, with chocolate on top, yadda yadda...), I thought that publishing a blog would be easy as suggested by Francisco.

Indeed it is easy enough for a granny to do it but now I have to decide about the colour (or color), the layout, the settings, etc, etc, etc. As if thinking a name wasn't paramount already (and I only managed to come up with that thing at the top of this page!!). However the most difficult question I am facing right now is:

Should I go about it in English or in Spanish as my mother tongue dictates?

No comments:

Post a Comment